Purpose of Position: The purpose of the position is to perform all the day to day activities / task of the front office and administration as per the Company Standards. To support the administration department and co-ordinate with the entire respective departments.
1. To handle vehicle utilization
2. To handle vehicle repairing & maintenance
3. To handle vehicle related MGIIS daily, weekly, monthly.
4. To update vehicle observations and take photos as per schedule.( Wed/ Sat ).
5. Fuel procurement & consumption for company vehicle
6. To Monitoring of drivers deployment and their activities
7. To ensure all fire extinguishers and fire hydrant are in working condition.
8. To perform periodic inspection of Company property (Wed. and Saturday).
9. Checking for building Repair & maintenance
10. To do the weekly department review.
11. Review of DTR and DAR of Team Members.
12. Monitor issue of Uniforms to drivers, sweepers and helpers.
13. To ensure smooth working of department as per approved procedures.
14. Arrange Heave Labor work as and when required
15. Any other responsibility as decided by the RM time to time.
16. To handle mobile bills, landline bills & reimbursement of mobile bills of staff.
17. To enter and check all petty cash vouchers.
18. To maintain the record of vehicle requisition slip.
19. To check the pest control activities are done as per defined period.
20. To check the all the Bio-Hazardous material is handed over to authorized vendors as per approved procedure, on daily basis to check the weight.
21. To Check General House Keeping & Cleaning, on the absent of responsible staff.
22. To handle printing visiting cards.
23. To handle all administration vendor bills (fuel Vendors, Washing, Photocopiers, pest control).
24. To maintain First Aid records & employee treatment record and monitoring of First Aid box medicine checklist.
25. To maintain all SOP of Admin Department.
26. Telephone bills tracking register.
27. To make security roster.
28. Handling of all issues in respect of the EPABX system and maintaining of all record also and to update Intercom list on monthly basis.
29. To properly greet all incoming visitors and monitoring.
30. Making outside calls on request and maintain the record.
31. Taking message for the staff.
32. Handling the reception area including meeting room.
33. Monitoring and maintaining the record of employees moving out of office while on duty (Personal/Official).
34. Receiving postal, courier packages addressed to the employees of the organization and sending them to the addressed person correctly. Maintaining their records in register.
35. To take telephonic attendance for Diagnostic field staff and admin staff attendance and mail to concern person
36. To take out the footage of miss punch.
37. During the interview handling the candidates and maintaining their sequence.
38. To maintain the registers kept in reception.
39. Any other responsibility as decided by the Reporting Manager from time to time.
Salary: INR Best in industries
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
office administrationfront officereceptionepabxpest controlfirst aid
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
A Leading WHO-GMP, ISO Certified Company in the field of specialised Medical Equipments, Diagnostic Kits & Reagents as well as Blood Bags.WHO-GMP, ISO Certified Company.