Educational Qualification: Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Selection Process: Candidates are going to be selected supported merit.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• The government has started the method of filling up the web admission form for the eligible candidates for admission within the various sorts of NCVT / GCVT pattern business run at government grant-in-aid / self-reliant industrial training institutes. Candidates seeking admission will need to refill a web admission form. For the convenience of the candidates at any Government or Grant-in-Aid Industrial Training Institute near their residence Rs. 20 / – can fill online admission form. 1. Online Admission Form (1) https://itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in (2) https://www.talimrojgar.gujarat.gov.in
• On the web site Date: 01/09/2030 from 10.30 am to Date: 9/07/2030 on 6.00 pm
• Must be filled by . For quite one organization just one form has got to be filled. Obtain a printout after filling up the web entry form
• Write the names of all the institutes that the shape is to be filled during this form and therefore the code number of the institute (the names of the institutes and their code numbers are placed within the above website. Candidate should sign it However, one has got to get access to the govt / Grant-in-Aid Industrial Training Institute to pay the registration fee of Rs.50 / – per form. Candidates need to check out the printed admission form barcoded. If they need to enhance the small print
• The one that has paid the registration fee within the institute can attend the institute and make the correction by the date: 5/07/2050. . All information associated with online admission form like , Government / Grant-in-Aid / Self Supporting Industrial Training
• Details of occupations available within the institutes, important instructions, rules of admission, method of determining merit list, stipend, reservation policy, eligibility for admission in related occupations, tuition fees etc. are all given within the information booklet. Which is placed on the above website. Before downloading and filling the shape , you’ve got to read all the knowledge and directions posted on the web site . Meetings to be filled within the occupations of state / Grant-in-Aid / Self-Employed Industrial Training Institute within the above website
• Will be placed. . Above dates for admission guidance within the least government / grant-in-aid / self-help organizations in the state
• Meanwhile, the guidance counter are going to be operational from 11.00 am to 6.00 pm. Guidance on filling up the web admission form by telephone also can be obtained from the subsequent help centers. Cum office name
• Help center telephone number 1. | Office of the Director of Employment and Training, Gandhinagar | (02) 410 3. | Deputy Director (Training), Regional Office, Ahmedabad. | (02) ૨૨૮૨૨૪૨૬ 3 | | Deputy Director (Training), Regional Office, Vadodara) | Deputy Director (Training), Regional Office, Rajkot (021) 3
• . | Deputy Director (Training), Regional Office, Surat (21) 212 જાણ, Notice of acceptance of the candidate’s form, their merit number and therefore the person to be present at the institution for face to face visit.
• It is extremely important for each candidate to point out the small print of their mobile number while filling up the web admission form because the date are going to be informed through SMS. also because the advantage of various schemes supported by the government
• For the aim of obtaining, it’s necessary to offer Aadhaar card number, checking account number within the admission form, The candidate has got to print online the decision letter regarding the date and time to be present for the face to face interview with the organization.
• Must be present at his own expense. 10. Candidates who have gotten admission within the profession are eligible for the occupational seats 50. If but the most business
• Closing which can be decided at the time which can be binding on the candidate. in fact such candidates in alternative trades
• Opportunity are going to be given on the idea of merit. || 11. 90% attendance is mandatory in ITI to take a seat for the examination. 90% attendance standard is implemented everywhere India. || 12, whether the trade / unit seeking admission possesses NCVT affiliation or not? It should be verified by the candidate
• Will remain. 13. Admission form sent by post are going to be considered void which each candidate is requested to require note of. 13. the ultimate decision on admission are going to be made by the Admissions Committee at the institution level. it’ll be binding on all candidates.
• 13. Candidates seeking re-admission also will need to register by filling up a web admission form. = [16. Data of trainees admitted in ITI has got to be entered on NCVTMTS GCVT Portal || aren’t transferred from one institution to a different .
For Apply Online : click here