In last article we have seen the simple process and step of getting driving licence at any RTO of gujrat.
In this page we will see how examination will be done, what will be the step to rto officer will tell you to do.
- To obtain Learning License, Knowledge Test through computer is required to be passed.
- Subject like Rules and Regulations of traffic, and traffic signage’s are included the test.
- 15 questions are asked in the test at random, out of which 11 questions are required to be answered correctly to pass the test.
- 48 seconds are allowed to answer each question.
- A person failing in the test can appear for the re-test after a gap of 24 hours.
- A person who has learning license or driving license and seeks to apply for an additional category of driving license in the existing driving license, is exempted from the knowledge test on computer.
- Driving test is compulsory to obtain permanent driving license
- One can appear for driving test after a gap of 30 days of obtaining learning license.
- Driving test is conducted on same kind of vehicle for which application is made for obtaining driving license has been made.
- Learning license is valid for a period of 6 months only, therefore, an applicant is required to appear for driving test within the validity period.
Bonus thing here on RTO official site is You can do prectise of LLR nad Mock Tset
Click here for LLR Practices and Mock Test